MercyCare Health Plans’ asthma disease program is designed to work with your health care team to improve the care of your asthma. With additional support from the nurse case manager, you gain education and self-care skills that can improve your overall health.
How MercyCare can help:
- Provide specific education about how to better manage your medications and visits with your doctor
- Connect you with resources within Mercy Health System and the community
- Coordinate your care between you, your doctor and all other health care providers by keeping you informed of your condition and services we provide
- Encourage and support the changes for which you are ready, and help you take steps toward meeting treatment plan goals
Who is eligible?
- The asthma disease program is voluntary and available at no cost to MercyCare members identified with this disease.