If you are an employer looking to purchase health care coverage for yourself and your employees, please call (800) 895-2421 and a sales representative will be happy to assist you.
2020 Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
- QHP Formulary 4-Tier
2019 Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
- QHP Formulary 4-Tier
What types of plans do we offer?
- HMO plans (Health Maintenance Organization) – Our HMO plan includes Mercyhealth providers and contracted providers. Please see map for details: HMO Map
- Contracted providers: MercyCare contracts with Fort Healthcare, Watertown Regional Medical Center and others to provide healthcare to our members
- EPO plans (Exclusive Provider Option) – Our EPO plan contracts exclusively with Mercyhealth providers, helping you save on your premiums. Please see map for details: EPO Map
- PPO plans (Preferred Provider Option) – PPO plans have two levels of care:
- In-network providers – Mercyhealth & Firsthealth
- Out-of-network coverage for providers outside of that network
- *Staying in-network can save you on deductibles and co-insurance costs.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)– These plans use our HMO network and give members the opportunity to put money aside in a specific health savings account to help cover future medical expenses.
Certificates of Coverage
Large Group and Non-Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
- Large and Small Group HMO Certificate of Coverage
- Large and Small Group HMO HSA Certificate of Coverage
- Large and Small Group EPO Certificate of Coverage
- Large and Small Group PLUS Certificate of Coverage
- Large and Small Group POS Certificate of Coverage
- Large Group PPO Certificate of Coverage
- Large Group PPO HSA Certificate of Coverage
- Large Group HMO Certificate of Coverage – IL
- Larger Group HMO HSA Certificate of Coverage- IL
WI-Small Group Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
IL-Small Group Qualified Health Plans (QHP)
For more information on any of these plans, please call (800) 895-2421.
Determining which MercyCare plans are available in your area will depend on where your business is domiciled*. MercyCare Health Plans’ service area includes four Wisconsin counties: Green, Jefferson, Rock and Walworth and two Illinois counties: Boone and Winnebago. MercyCare has created many plans for those employers and businesses in both Wisconsin and Illinois.
*Domiciled is defined as a business’s fixed, permanent and principal home for legal purposes.