MercyCare’s chronic kidney disease program (CDK) is a partnership between you and your health care team to improve early identification, care and slowing the progression of kidney disease in our adult members. With additional support from our nurse case manager, you can begin to take steps toward better health.
How MercyCare can help:
- Provide you with specific education information on how to better manage your medications and visits with your doctor
- Connect you to resources within Mercy Health System and the community
- Coordinate your care by keeping your doctor and all other health care providers informed of your condition and the services we provide
- Encourage and support any changes and help you take small steps toward meeting treatment plan goals
Who is eligible?
- The CKD program is voluntary and available at no cost to MercyCare members identified with chronic kidney disease or have a below-normal glomerular filtration rate lab value.