MercyCare offers you a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) to maximize your health and your quality of life. The information in your HRA is private and confidential and will not be shared with your employer or used to determine your insurance coverage or premium.
Your HRA will help determine:
- Heart health
- Cancer risk
- How old you are based on your current lifestyle habits
- Areas in which you are doing well
- What you can do to improve your health
Before you complete the HRA, it is helpful to know the following values:
- Height and Weight,
- Blood Pressure (diastolic/systolic),
- Cholesterol (Total, HDL, and LDL), and
- Hemoglobin A1C (HbA1C)
NOTE: With the exception of Members of Congress or designated Congressional staff, the health insurance Marketplace does not affect FEHB program enrollees. For additional information, click here to visit the US Office of Personnel Management’s (OPM) website.