MercyCare’s Senior Supplement – For Wisconsin Residents of Rock, Walworth or Green Counties
Attend a free Seminar:
Mercy Health Mall, Room 1
1010 N. Washington St., Janesville
- May 1 and 15, 1:30 pm
- June 5, 19 and 26, 1:30 pm
Mercy Walworth Hospital and Medical Center
N2950 State Rd 67, Lake Geneva- Held in the Café on the lower level
- May 8 and 22, 1:30 pm
- June 12, 1:30 pm
How to apply: Submission process
Complete the following and return to MercyCare at the same time:
- Supplement submision form
- MercyCare senior application
- Auto withdrawal form
- Acknowledgement of receipt form (required)
- Agent statement (to be completed by agent if assisting in process)
- 2 months premium
*Applications, 2 months premium and acknowledgement of receipt form must be received by the 28th of each month for the upcoming month. If the 28th falls on a holiday or weekend it must be submitted prior to.
- 2017 Senior Supplement Provider Directory
- 2017 Policy (Certificate of Coverage) (Rock, Walworth , Green and Jefferson County)
- 2017 RWG Supplement Outline of Coverage
MercyCare’s Senior Supplement plan offers the security of knowing you’re covered when you need medical care without bills or paperwork.
- 100% coverage for routine office visits, physicals, eye and hearing exams
- Wellness/Stay Healthy benefits
- Quality health care from Mercy Health System and our other health care providers
Our supplement plans greatly enhance the benefits paid by Medicare Parts A and B.
For more information, please call (800) 895-2421.
- 2016 Medicare and You Handbook
- 2017 Medicare and You Handbook
- Who pays first?
- 2017 OCI Guide To Health Insurance for People with Medicare
- 2016 OCI Guide To Health Insurance for People with Medicare
- 2016 Wisconsine SeniorCare Annual Iincome Limits 2016